Dedicated Murrieta Attorney Addresses Complex Legal Issues
Accomplished California law firm handles estate planning and family law issues
When families need legal advice and support, the issues can be sensitive and complicated. Consequently, picking an attorney who understands how to approach family law issues is important to resolving the matter. At The Law Office of Sharla L. Evert in Murrieta, our attorney has 25 years of experience helping clients in Riverside, San Diego and Orange counties navigate many types of estate and family law matters, including wills, guardianships, divorce and child custody. Whether you need to modify your will, set up a trust or petition for alimony, our law firm will give you sound counsel so you can make informed decisions.
Experienced lawyer offers clients reliable legal representation
Legal issues tend to get more complex the longer they go unaddressed, so retaining an attorney early on is central to controlling negative consequences. Our clients choose our law firm to represent them because our attorney is:
- A respected leader – Our attorney has worked in the Southern California legal community for more than two decades, and over this time, gained a deep knowledge of the law, which she uses to develop the strongest possible arguments.
- Familiar with the applicable laws – Our attorney understands how quickly the landscape of the law can change, and her years of experience means she can quickly determine the impact of a shift in the law on your case.
- An accomplished trial advocate – Being effective in the courtroom can have a notable impact on the success of your case, and our attorney has highly refined advocacy skills that can enhance the likelihood of a good outcome.
Our firm understands the stress legal problems can create and seeks to quickly and effectively resolve your issue.
Responsive advocate offers cost-effective legal solutions for Southern California residents
For individuals in Riverside, San Diego and Orange counties, our firm assists with the following legal matters:
- Estate planning – Addressing end-of-life matters and the distribution of property after death are extremely important, and being proactive about drafting estate plans allows you to safeguard your family’s future. Our firm provides comprehensive services in this area, including preparation of wills and trusts, assistance with probate and estate administration, guardianships and conservatorships as well as living wills and other advance directives. Our firm will advise you on the approach best suited to meet your goals.
- Powers of attorney – When you need to delegate decision-making authority, it is vital that the grant of power is appropriate and enforceable. Our attorney is skilled at drafting powers of attorney that hold up in court and address your needs.
- Family law – Legal disputes related to your spouse or children are often difficult to resolve, and our firm will fight to protect your interests in family law cases, including those related to divorce and child custody.
- Juvenile law – California handles criminal charges against minors according to the rules of the juvenile law system. Our firm will strongly defend against any accusation and work to secure the best possible outcome.
- Criminal law – Getting arrested can be an embarrassing and horrifying experience. It may affect every aspect of your life, including your bank account, your job and even the relationships you have within your family.
Our attorney will thoroughly review your case and provide a detailed analysis of your legal options.
Contact a committed California attorney to schedule a free consultation
At The Law Office of Sharla L. Evert, our attorney represents individuals in Riverside, San Diego and Orange counties in family law and estate planning matters. Please call 833-295-2509 or contact our firm online to schedule a free consultation at our Murrieta office.